We are delighted to be reopening our clinic again and getting back to supporting you with your hair and scalp needs.
We are committed to the health and safety of all our staff and patients; infection control is a routine practice in our clinic. However, Covid-19 presents new challenges, so we have implemented some additional measures in line with government guidelines to help reduce the risk of transmission and to keep our staff and patients safe.
Before attending your appointment:
If you, or a member of your household feel unwell or are displaying any of the following symptoms:
- A new continuous cough
- A high temperature
- The loss of, or change in normal sense of taste or smell
Please do not attend the clinic. We will happily reschedule your appointment.
- We will be operating an appointment only system.
- Please attend your appointment alone.
- Please attend your appointment at the time scheduled.
- Please follow any guidance displayed around the clinic relating to social distancing and hand washing.
- We ask that all patients wear face coverings as an additional precaution during their appointment. These will be provided by the clinic upon arrival.
- We will not be accepting cash payments. Card payments or bank transfers will be accepted.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided throughout your appointment. This must be used upon arrival and before leaving the clinic.
- All surfaces will be cleaned/disinfected before and after each appointment, in accordance with government guidelines.
- All tools and equipment will be disinfected before and after each appointment.
- The clinic will be following social distancing guidelines, where possible.
- All clinical surfaces which have regular contact (such as door handles) will be cleaned on a frequent basis.
Social distancing cannot be maintained during examinations. In this case the use of additional PPE will be used to reduce the risk of transmission. (These measures are in line with government guidelines, and mitigates any risk the clinic feels is necessary)
- Your Trichologist will be using a face visor and mask, during your appointment. Visors will be thoroughly cleaned, and masks disposed of before and after each appointment.
- Your Trichologist will be wearing gloves during your examination.
- Examination times will be kept as short as reasonably possible, to reduce the risk of transmission. Your Trichologist will be wearing appropriate PPE during this time, and all tools and equipment will be disinfected before and after each appointment.
- Examinations will be conducted in a way which avoids face to face contact.
Our Covid-secure measures will be reviewed periodically